VENDOR: AV Costar
You Save: $48.20 (25%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
We Have Only 4 Left in Stock!
1080p H.264 True Day/Night Indoor Box-Style Compact IP Camera with SNAPstream™ (Smart Noise Adaptation and Processing)
- 1080p Resolution
- SNAPstream™ Capability to Reduce Bandwidth without Impacting Image Quality
- True Day/Night Functionality with Mechanical IR Cut Filter
- Binning Mode for Strong Low Light Performance
- CorridorView™ Allows 90° Image Rotation for Better Coverage in Hallways and Corridors
- Casino Mode™ Guarantees Continuous 30fps Frame Rate Required by Gaming Industry Regulations
- Privacy Mask, Motion Detection, Flexible Cropping, Bit Rate Control, Multi-Streaming, Multicasting, and Forensic Zooming
- Dual Encoder H.264/MJPEG
- Network Protocols Include 802.1x, DHCP, QoS, IPv6, and More
- PoE and Auxiliary Power: 12–48V DC/24V AC
- Many Lenses to Choose From
- Small Size for Flexible Mounting Options
- Use with Arecont Vision Housings or as a Standalone Camera
The MegaVideo® G5 multi-megapixel, indoor compact camera series delivers 1.2-, 1080p, 3-, 5-, or 10-megapixel resolutions (lens sold separately). Regardless of time-of-day, this camera is ideal for applications with challenging lighting conditions. The series combines a day/night mechanical IR cut filter with an optional P-iris lens on PM models for precise, optimal image quality. For applications with poor lighting conditions due to strong backlighting, reflections from wet flooring/puddles, or contrast due to fog, mist, or glare, optional wide dynamic range is available on select 1080p and 3MP models.
Select 1080p models provide 30 images-per-second for optimum performance in fast action scenes such as casino and banking applications. For challenging low-light applications, the 1.2MP STELLAR™ model offers best-in-class light sensitivity capturing details in extreme low-light (0.002 lux in monochrome) at an incredibly high frame rate of 37 frames per second.
The SD card slot on "-S" models supports up to 32GB of storage capacity for convenient onboard storage. MegaVideo G5 "DN" models feature SNAPstream™ (Smart Noise Adaptation and Processing) technology to reduce bandwidth without impacting image quality.
The camera’s power can be supplied via a Power-over-Ethernet compliant network cable connection or with power from a 12-48V DC/24V AC power supply. The camera's interface allows for an intuitive, fast, and easy configuration. The MegaVideo G5 is ONVIF Profile S (Open Network Video Interface Forum) compliant, providing interoperability between network video products regardless of manufacturer.