VENDOR: AV Costar
You Save: $257.00 (62%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
We Have Only 0 Left in Stock!
- True Day/Night Functionality with Mechanical IR Cut Filter
- CorridorView™ Allows 90° Image Rotation for Better Coverage in Hallways and Corridors
- Dual Encoder H.264/MJPEG
- SDHC Card Slot for Onboard Storage
- Privacy Mask, Motion Detection, Flexible Cropping, Bit Rate Control, Multi-Streaming, Forensic Zooming
- Many Lenses to Choose From Including Remote Focus/Zoom Motorized P-Iris Lenses (Sold Separately)
- P-Iris Control for Best Depth of Field and Image Clarity
- PoE and Auxiliary Power: 12–48V DC/24V AC
- Small Size for Flexible Mounting Options
- Use with Arecont Vision Housings, or as a Standalone Camera
- Binning Mode for Strong Low Light Performance on 3MP, 5MP, and 10MP Models
The AV5215PM-S MegaVideo® G5 multi-megapixel, indoor compact camera series delivers 5-megapixel resolution (lens sold separately). Regardless of time-of-day, this camera is ideal for applications with challenging lighting conditions. The series combines a day/night mechanical IR cut filter with an optional P-iris lens for precise, optimal image quality. For applications with dim lighting, pixel binning provides strong low-light performance. Non-integer scaling provides the ability to scale images to different resolutions down to 128x96. This flexibility allows users to tailor their system for their specific need; reducing system bandwidth and storage costs. The MegaVideo® G5 includes remote zoom/focus, making it easy for an installer to accurately focus the camera remotely. The SD card slot supports up to 32GB of storage capacity for convenient onboard storage. The CorridorView™ feature allows the camera’s image to be rotated 90 degrees to reduce capturing unnecessary data.