VENDOR: AV Costar
You Save: $583.00 (75%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 6 Left in Stock!
5 Megapixel (MP) H.264 All-in-One Ultra Low Profile Remote Focus True Day/Night Indoor Dome IP Camera with SNAPstream™ (Smart Noise Adaptation and Processing)
- Indoor/In-ceiling Flush Mount
- Standard 2.8mm Lens Included (MPM2.8A)
- SNAPstream™ (Smart Noise Adaptation and Processing) Capability to Reduce Bandwidth without Impacting Image Quality
- True Day/Night Functionality with Mechanical IR Cut Filter
- Binning Mode
- CorridorView™ Allows 90° Image Rotation for Better Coverage in Hallways and Corridors
- Remote Focus Module
- Privacy Mask, Motion Detection, Flexible Cropping, Bit Rate Control, Multi-Streaming, Multicasting, and Forensic Zooming
- Multiple Lens Options Available (Sold Separately)
- Easily Adjustable 3-Axis Gimbal
- Dual Encoder H.264/MJPEG
- Network Protocols Include 802.1x, IPv6, QoS, DHCP, and More
- All-in-One H.264 Total Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Solution
- Ultra Low Profile Design / Small Size
- IK-10 Impact Resistant
- Integrated Microphone
The MicroDome® G2 multi-megapixel camera series delivers 1.2MP, 1080p, 3MP, and 5MP resolutions.
These true day/night cameras are available with a choice of lenses 2.1mm, 2.8mm, 4mm, 6mm, 8mm, 12mm, and 16mm interchangeable lens options.
Available in an indoor, in-ceiling housing or in a surface mount IP66 rated version for indoor and outdoor applications. Surface and flush mount models feature a vandal resistant, IK-10 rated cast-aluminum housing with a polycarbonate bubble making it capable of withstanding the equivalent of 55 kg (120 lbs) of force.
Ease of Installation
MicroDome G2 megapixel IP cameras deliver professional surveillance, with ease of installation and set-up, for a variety of network surveillance requirements. The remote focus module allows users to simply click “Short-range Focus” or “Full-range Focus” saving installers time and end users money—an easy return on investment. The three-axis lens adjustment provides users with more camera placement options, allowing the cameras to be easily mounted on a wall or ceiling so they can pan, tilt, and rotate the lens in a variety of directions for a precise field of view. An innovative spring arm design makes in-ceiling ( F-models ) installations a snap: simply slide the camera through the hole and secure the magnetized cover ring with a single screw. No additional hardware is required.
With a day/night mechanical IR cut filter, this camera is ideal for low light applications. The 1.2MP model features NightView™, making it capable of covering areas where very little light is present. In addition, IR LEDs are available on surface mount configurations. For applications with strong backlighting, reflections from wet flooring/puddles, or contrast due to fog, mist, or glare, optional wide dynamic range is available on select 1080p and 3MP models.
The MicroDome G2 is ONVIF Profile S (Open Network Video Interface Forum) compliant, providing interoperability between network video products regardless of manufacturer.