VENDOR: Costar Video Systems
You Save: $275.00 (50%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 7 Left in Stock!
The CDI2110RF DirectIP™ indoor dome camera provides high-quality video at 2-megapixel resolution. The Remote Focus feature allows installers to control the zoom and focus directly from the network video recorders (NVRs) or remotely through iRAS.
Costar’s DirectIP™ cameras have the true plug-and-play capability with the XDi Series recorders and are compatible with iRAS Video Management Software (VMS). iRAS is the remote access software that allows users to remotely view live and recorded video. iRAS incorporates features such as advanced event notification, map monitoring, system status monitoring, and many more. Costar’s DirectIP™ cameras are ONVIF supported. ONVIF is an industry-standard that ensures interoperability between IP-based security products regardless of brand.
- 2 megapixel resolution (1080p)
- 3.3- 10 mm motorized varifocal lens
- 3x motorized zoom
- 1/2.8” CMOS Progressive Scan image sensor
- Remote focus and zoom capability
- True day/night with IR cut filter
- DirectIP™ protocol; iNEX™ protocol selectable
- Micro SD memory card supported
- Back Light Compensation (BLC)
- Digital Noise Reduction (DNR)
- Multiple compression (H.264, MJPEG)
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) or DC12V