VENDOR: AV Costar
You Save: $1,126.00 (81%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
We Have Only 2 Left in Stock!
5 Megapixel (MP) H.264 All-in-One Panomorph Lens True Day/Night Indoor Dome IP Camera with SNAPstream™ (Smart Noise Adaptation and Processing)
- Integrated ImmerVision Panomorph Solution for 180° and 360° Field of View
- Binning Mode for Strong Low Light Performance
- True Day/Night Functionality with Mechanical IR Cut Filter
- Tamper-Resistant Housing
- Installer Friendly Cable Management, 3-Axis Adjustment, In-Ceiling and Surface Mount Dome
- PoE and Auxiliary Power: 12–48V DC/24V AC
- Dual Encoder H.264/MJPEG
- Privacy Mask, Motion Detection, Flexible Cropping, Bit Rate Control, Multi-Streaming and Forensic Zooming
- ONVIF Profile S Conformance
- Reduced Overall System Cost
- Made in the USA
The AV5245DN-01-W MegaBall® G2 5-megapixel network camera is part of Arecont Vision’s full line of H.264 MegaBall® cameras. This fully-compliant implementation of H.264 (MPEG-4, Part 10) provides full 2592 (H) x 1944 (V) megapixel resolution at full video frame rates of 14 frames per second (fps). The AV5245DN-01-W camera line provides an all-in-one indoor 3" ball shape solution with an integrated 5-megapixel camera, 0.98mm (Short axis) &1.12mm (Long axis) Panomorph Lens and wall mount enclosure. With the features of privacy masking, extended motion detection, and flexible cropping, the AV5245DN-01-W is a high sensitivity, PoE (IEEE 802.3af) compliant day/night camera with black dome configurations. Built with Arecont Vision’s massively-parallel MegaVideo® processing technology, this camera offers a more angular resolution in peripheral areas of a scene than conventional fisheye lenses.
The camera's interface allows for an intuitive, fast, and easy configuration; while the Free AV IP Utility tool allows users to quickly configure multiple cameras at one time. The MegaBall G2 is ONVIF Profile S (Open Network Video Interface Forum) compliant, providing interoperability between network video products regardless of manufacturer.