VENDOR: AV Costar
You Save: $260.00 (75%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
We Have Only 0 Left in Stock!
- SNAPstream™ Capability to Reduce Bandwidth without Impacting Image Quality
- True Day/Night Functionality with Mechanical IR Cut Filter
- CorridorView™ Allows 90° Image Rotation for Better Coverage in Hallways and Corridors
- Binning Mode
- Dual Encoder H.264/MJPEG
- Privacy Mask, Motion Detection, Flexible Cropping, Bit Rate Control, Multi-Streaming, Multicasting and Forensic Zooming
- Remote Focus/Zoom 2.8–8mm Motorized Lens
- Integrated IR LEDs
- Network Protocols Include 802.1x, IPv6, QoS, DHCP, and More
- All-in-One H.264 Total Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Solution
- IK-10 Impact-Resistant Housing
- Outdoor Rated IP66
- Easily Adjustable 3-Axis Wall Mount
The MicroBullet® multi-megapixel camera series delivers 1080p or 3-megapixel resolutions in an extremely compact design. These true day/night cameras are available with a 2.8–8mm motorized lens, day/night mechanical IR cut filter, and integrated IR LEDs. MicroBullet is ideal for applications with normal to challenging lighting conditions regardless of the time of day.
MicroBullet megapixel IP cameras deliver professional surveillance, with ease of installation and set-up for a wide variety of requirements. The remote focus and zoom motorized lens allows users to simply click “Short-range Focus” or “Full-range Focus”, saving installers time and end users money.
For applications with strong backlighting, reflections from wet flooring or puddles, or contrast due to fog, mist, or glare, wide dynamic range 1080p, and 3MP models are available. MicroBullet features CorridorView™ for better coverage of hallways and corridors, and SNAPstream™ (Smart Noise Adaptation and Processing) to reduce bandwidth without impacting image quality.
MicroBullet megapixel IP cameras are IP66 rated for both indoor and outdoor applications. All models feature an impact-resistant cast-aluminum housing capable of withstanding the equivalent of 55 kg (120 lbs) of force.
The MicroBullet is ONVIF (Open Network Video Interface Forum) Series S and PSIA (Physical Security Interoperability Alliance) compliant, providing interoperability between network video products regardless of manufacturer.