VENDOR: AV Costar
You Save: $829.00 (62%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
We Have Only 1 Left in Stock!
12 Megapixel (MP) H.264 Motorized P-Iris Lens True Day/Night Indoor/Outdoor Dome IP Camera with SNAPstream™ (Smart Noise Adaptation and Processing), NightView™, WDR (Wide Dynamic Range), and IR LEDs
- 12 Megapixel at 20fps†
- 12MP/4K/1080p Tri-Mode with 4K at 30fps and 1080p at 60fps†
- SNAPstream™ Capability to Reduce Bandwidth without Impacting Image Quality
- Remote Focus/Zoom P-Iris Lens
- P-Iris Control to Get Best Depth of Field and Image Clarity
- WDR: See Clearly in Shaded and Bright Light Conditions Simultaneously
- NightView™ Technology for Strong Low Light Performance
- Binning Mode for Strong Low Light Performance
- True Day/Night Functionality with Mechanical IR Cut Filter
- Dual Encoder H.264/MJPEG
- Privacy Mask, Motion Detection, Flexible Cropping, Bit Rate Control, Multi-Streaming, Multicasting, Forensic Zooming, and Non-Integer Scaling
- Network Protocols Include SNMP, SNTP, HTTPS, 802.1x, IPv4, DHCP, and More
- IR LEDs with Adjustable Beam Angle and LED Intensity
- Total PoE Solution (No External Power Required for IR LEDs) with Auxiliary Power: 12–24V DC
- Outdoor Rated IP66 and IK-10 Impact-Resistant Housing
- Easily Adjustable 3-Axis Gimbal
The 12MP/4K/1080p MegaDome® UltraHD “tri-mode” network camera is part of the new generation of Arecont Vision’s MegaDome cameras. This fully compliant implementation of H.264 (MPEG-4, Part 10) provides a full 4000 x 3000-megapixel resolution at video frame rates of 20 frames per second (fps)† at 12MP, 30fps† while in 4K (8.3MP), and 60fps† while in 1080p (2.1MP). The MegaDome UltraHD camera series provides an all-in-one solution with integrated 12MP day/night camera, remote focus, remote zoom, P-Iris, 4.4–10mm lens in an installer-friendly IP66 water/dust ingress rated housing, and vandal resistant, IK-10 rated dome enclosure.
Features include SNAPstream™ (Smart Noise Adaptation and Processing) to reduce bandwidth without impacting image quality, NightView™ and binning mode for strong low light performance, non-integer scaling, privacy masking, extended motion detection, flexible cropping, forensic zooming, multicasting and Power over Ethernet (PoE - IEEE 802.3af). Built with Arecont Vision massively-parallel MegaVideo® processing technology, the camera series offers more than 27-times the resolution of standard resolution IP cameras. It offers the ability to output full real-time frame rates and deliver high-quality megapixel imaging for both indoor and outdoor applications.