VENDOR: AV Costar
You Save: $355.00 (74%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
We Have Only 3 Left in Stock!
- True Day/Night Functionality with Mechanical IR Cut Filter
- STELLAR™ (Spatio Temporal Low Light Architecture) Reduces Motion Blur, Noise and Storage Requirements, While Enhancing Contrast and Allowing Color Imaging in Near Complete Darkness on 1.2MP Models
- CorridorView™ Allows 90° Image Rotation for Better Coverage in Hallways and Corridors
- Dual Encoder H.264/MJPEG
- SDHC Card Slot for Onboard Storage
- Privacy Mask, Motion Detection, Flexible Cropping, Bit Rate Control, Multi-Streaming, Forensic Zooming
- Many Lenses to Choose From Including Remote Focus/Zoom Motorized P-Iris Lenses (Sold Separately)
- P-Iris Control for Best Depth of Field and Image Clarity
- PoE and Auxiliary Power: 12–48V DC/24V AC
- Small Size for Flexible Mounting Options
- Use with Arecont Vision Housings, or as a Standalone Camera
The AV1215PM-S MegaVideo® G5 multi-megapixel, indoor compact camera series delivers 1.2-megapixel resolution (lens sold separately). Regardless of time-of-day, this camera is ideal for applications with challenging lighting conditions. The series combines a day/night mechanical IR cut filter with an optional P-iris lens for precise, optimal image quality. For challenging low-light applications, the 1.2MP STELLAR™ model offers best-in-class light sensitivity capturing details in extreme low-light (0.002 lux in monochrome) at an incredibly high frame rate of 37 frames per second. The MegaVideo® G5 includes remote zoom/focus, making it easy for an installer to accurately focus the camera remotely. The SD card slot supports up to 32GB of storage capacity for convenient onboard storage. The CorridorView™ feature allows the camera’s image to be rotated 90 degrees to reduce capturing unnecessary data.