VENDOR: AV Costar
You Save: $1,375.00 (72%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
We Have Only 390 Left in Stock!
8 Megapixel (MP) H.265/H.264 All-in-One 180° Panoramic True Day/Night Indoor/Outdoor Dome IP Camera with SNAPstream+™ (Smart Noise Adaptation and Processing), Enhanced WDR™ (Wide Dynamic Range), NightView™, and IR LEDs
- 8MP Resolution
- SNAPstream+™ Capability to Reduce Bandwidth without Impacting Image Quality
- NightView™ for Strong Low Light Performance
- True Day/Night Functionality with Mechanical IR Cut Filter
- Enhanced WDR™ up to 120dB at Full Resolution: See Clearly in Shaded and Bright Light Conditions Simultaneously
- Forensic Zooming – Zoom Live or After the Event While Recording Full Field-of-View in HD – Replace PTZ Devices
- Privacy Mask, Motion Detection, Bit Rate Control, Multi-Streaming, Multicasting, Forensic Zooming, and Scaling
- On-Screen Display (OSD)
- Defog Technology
- Triple Encoder: H.265/H.264/MJPEG
- Network Protocols Include SNMP, IPv6, HTTPS, DHCP, 802.1x, and More
- All-in-One H.265/H.264 Total PoE Solution (No External Power Required for Heater and IR LEDs) PoE and Auxiliary Power: 12V DC / 24V AC
- IR Illumination on All Four Sensors
- Outdoor Rated IP66 and IK-10 Impact-Resistant Housing
- Easily Adjustable 2-Axis Camera Gimbal with 360° Pan and 90° Tilt
- Electrical Vertical and Horizontal Alignment to Locate Each Sensor Position
Contera™ Panoramic megapixel IP cameras provide an all-in-one solution for wide-area video surveillance. Four sensors and lenses are housed in an outdoor-rated IP66 and IK-10 impact-resistant dome enclosure. The cameras are available in a 180° configuration and resolutions of 8- and 20-megapixel (MP). A single Contera Panoramic camera can replace multiple conventional cameras with the ability to zoom into multiple regions of interest. Their return on investment is easily measured any way you view it.
Regardless of the time of day, the Contera Panoramic is prepared for any lighting condition. For applications with poor lighting conditions, Enhanced WDR™ (wide dynamic range) at 120dB provides the best visual balance to shaded and bright light conditions.
For clear color images in low-light, NightView™ offers strong low-light sensitivity for capturing details in extremely poor-lit scenes, which is further enhanced by LED illumination built into each sensor gimbal.
Arecont Vision was the first to bring H.264 to the mainstream market and recently developed SNAPstream™ (Smart Noise Adaptation and Processing) technology for reducing bandwidth without impacting image quality. Today we are proud to offer our next generation H.265 with SNAPstream+™ smart codec capable of delivering high quality video while saving over 50% of the data rate to reduce or prevent strain on the network. The camera’s power can be supplied via a Power-over-Ethernet (PoE - IEEE 802.3af) compliant network cable connection.
The Contera Panoramic is ONVIF (Open Network Video Interface Forum) Profile S compliant, providing interoperability between network video products regardless of manufacturer.