VENDOR: AV Costar
You Save: $590.00 (79%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
We Have Only 1269 Left in Stock!
5 Megapixel (MP) H.265/H.264 All-in-One Motorized P-Iris True Day/Night Indoor/Outdoor Bullet-Style IP Cameras with SNAPstream+™ (Smart Noise Adaptation and Processing), Enhanced WDR™ (Wide Dynamic Range), NightView™, and Smart IR
- 5MP Resolution
- Remote Focus/Zoom Motorized P-Iris Lens
- SNAPstream+™ Capability to Reduce Bandwidth without Impacting Image Quality
- NightView™ for Strong Low Light Performance
- True Day/Night Functionality with Mechanical IR Cut Filter
- Enhanced WDR up to 120dB at Full Resolution: See Clearly in Shaded and Bright Light Conditions Simultaneously
- CorridorView™ Allows 90° Image Rotation for Better Coverage in Hallways and Corridors
- Privacy Mask, Motion Detection, Bit Rate Control, Multi-Streaming, Multicasting, Forensic Zooming, and Scaling
- On-Screen Display (OSD)
- Defog Technology
- Triple Encoder: H.265/H.264/MJPEG
- Network Protocols Include SNMP, IPv6, HTTPS, DHCP, 802.1x, and More
- Smart IR Illumination with Variable Illumination Ensures that IR Light is Evenly Disbursed up to 66ft (20m) for Scenes with Low or No Ambient Light
- Audio Out
- SDXC Card Slot for Onboard Storage
- Outdoor Rated IP66 and IK-10 Impact-Resistant Housing
- Easily Adjustable 3-Axis Gimbal
The Contera™ Bullet outdoor-ready megapixel camera features 1080p and 5-megapixel (MP) resolution for optimum performance. The Contera Bullet combines a day/night mechanical IR cut filter with an integrated motorized 2.7–12mm varifocal remote focus and zoom precision iris (P-iris) lens.
Regardless of the time of day, the Contera Bullet is prepared for any lighting condition. For applications with poor lighting conditions, Enhanced WDR™ (wide dynamic range) at 120dB provides the best visual balance to shaded and bright light conditions.
For clear color images in low-light, NightView™ offers strong low-light sensitivity for capturing details in extremely poor-lit scenes, and is further enhanced by built-in Smart IR LED illumination that automatically adjusts output in response to the distance of an object in view to prevent over-exposure when the object is very close to the camera.
Arecont Vision was the first to bring H.264 to the mainstream market and recently developed SNAPstream™ (Smart Noise Adaptation and Processing) technology for reducing bandwidth without impacting image quality. Today we are proud to offer our next generation H.265 with SNAPstream+™ smart codec capable of delivering high quality video while saving over 50% of the data rate to reduce or prevent strain on the network.
The SD card slot supports up to 256GB of storage capacity for convenient onboard storage. The camera’s power can be supplied via a Power-over-Ethernet (PoE - IEEE 802.3af) compliant network cable connection. The Contera Bullet is IP66 rated for both indoor and outdoor applications. All models feature an impact resistant cast-aluminum housing capable of withstanding the equivalent of 55 kg (120 lbs) of force.
The Contera Bullet is ONVIF (Open Network Video Interface Forum) Profile S and G compliant, providing interoperability between network video products regardless of manufacturer.