4TB NVR Bundle with 16x MicroBullet's
VENDOR: AV Costar
You Save: $5,586.00 (82%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
We Have Only 0 Left in Stock!
AV1600-4T1 16-Channel, 4TB AV NVR + 16 AV2325DNIR or AV3325DNIR
Arecont Vision 16-Channel Network Video Recorder with Built-in PoE Switch
- Free NVR Viewer Mobile App for Remote Viewing and Playback (Available on the Apple and Android App Stores)
- Ideal for Small-to-Medium Size Installations
- Works with Arecont Vision Brand Single and Multi-Sensor Cameras
- Up to 16 Channels (The Number of Sensors in a Camera = The Number of Channels on the NVR)
- Example: 4x Arecont Vision 5MP MicroDome Single Sensor Cameras (4 Channels) + 3x Arecont Vision 12MP SurroundVideo Omni (12 Channels) = 16 Channels
- Example: 8x Arecont Vision 3MP MegaDome 2 Cameras (8 Channels) + 8x Arecont Vision 5MP MegaView 2 (8 Channels) = 16 Channels
- Smart Plug-and-Play makes Camera Setup and Configuration Easy with Auto Discover and Auto Configuration
- Customer Replaceable Hard Disk Drives – 2 SATA Storage Bays (Up to 12TB)
- (1) 4TB Western Digital Purple Hard Disk Drive Designed for Surveillance Applications (and 1 Open Drive Bay)
- Up to 5MP Resolution Recording
- H.265, H.264, MPEG4, and MJPEG Compression
- SNAPstream™ (Smart Noise Adaptation and Processing) Technology Support
- Power Status Utility
- Instant Playback
AV Costar's AV NVR is a stand-alone network video recorder with a built in 8- or 16- channel PoE switch. The AV NVR features a custom designed user interface with user-friendly features such as instant playback, power status monitoring, mobile apps for remote viewing and playback, and plug-and-play support for all Arecont Vision cameras. When coupled with Arecont Vision’s industry leading camera technology, the AV NVR provides a cost-effective and easy-to-use solution for small to medium sized installations.
AV2325DNIR or AV3325DNIR
1080p H.264 All-in-One or 3 Megapixel (MP) H.264 All-in-One 2.8–8mm Motorized Lens True Day/Night IR Indoor/Outdoor Bullet-Style IP Camera with SNAPstream™ (Smart Noise Adaptation and Processing)
- SNAPstream™ Capability to Reduce Bandwidth without Impacting Image Quality
- True Day/Night Functionality with Mechanical IR Cut Filter
- CorridorView™ Allows 90° Image Rotation for Better Coverage in Hallways and Corridors
- Casino Mode™ Maintains 30fps or Higher Required by Gaming Industry Regulations
- Dual Encoder H.264/MJPEG
- Privacy Mask, Motion Detection, Flexible Cropping, Bit Rate Control, Multi-Streaming, Multicasting and Forensic Zooming
- Remote Focus/Zoom 2.8–8mm Motorized Lens
- Integrated IR LEDs
- Network Protocols Include 802.1x, IPv6, QoS, DHCP, and More
- All-in-One H.264 Total Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Solution
- IK-10 Impact-Resistant Housing
- Outdoor Rated IP66
- Easily Adjustable 3-Axis Wall Mount
The MicroBullet® multi-megapixel camera series delivers 1080p or 3-megapixel resolutions in an extremely compact design. These true day/night cameras are available with a 2.8–8mm motorized lens, day/night mechanical IR cut filter, and integrated IR LEDs. MicroBullet is ideal for applications with normal to challenging lighting conditions regardless of the time of day.
MicroBullet megapixel IP cameras deliver professional surveillance, with ease of installation and set-up for a wide variety of requirements. The remote focus and zoom motorized lens allows users to simply click “Short-range Focus” or “Full-range Focus”, saving installers time and end users money.
For applications with strong backlighting, reflections from wet flooring or puddles, or contrast due to fog, mist, or glare, wide dynamic range 1080p and 3MP models are available. MicroBullet features CorridorView™ for better coverage of hallways and corridors, and SNAPstream™ (Smart Noise Adaptation and Processing) to reduce bandwidth without impacting image quality.
MicroBullet megapixel IP cameras are IP66 rated for both indoor and outdoor applications. All models feature an impact resistant cast-aluminum housing capable of withstanding the equivalent of 55 kg (120 lbs) of force.
The MicroBullet is ONVIF (Open Network Video Interface Forum) Series S and PSIA (Physical Security Interoperability Alliance) compliant, providing interoperability between network video products regardless of manufacturer.