4TB NVR Bundle with 16x MegaBall's
VENDOR: AV Costar
You Save: $9,346.00 (88%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
We Have Only 0 Left in Stock!
AV1600-4T1 16-Channel, 4TB AV NVR + 16 AV1245PMIR-SB-LG
Arecont Vision 16-Channel Network Video Recorder with Built-in PoE Switch
- Free NVR Viewer Mobile App for Remote Viewing and Playback (Available on the Apple and Android App Stores)
- Ideal for Small-to-Medium Size Installations
- Works with Arecont Vision Brand Single and Multi-Sensor Cameras
- Up to 16 Channels (The Number of Sensors in a Camera = The Number of Channels on the NVR)
- Example: 4x Arecont Vision 5MP MicroDome Single Sensor Cameras (4 Channels) + 3x Arecont Vision 12MP SurroundVideo Omni (12 Channels) = 16 Channels
- Example: 8x Arecont Vision 3MP MegaDome 2 Cameras (8 Channels) + 8x Arecont Vision 5MP MegaView 2 (8 Channels) = 16 Channels
- Smart Plug-and-Play makes Camera Setup and Configuration Easy with Auto Discover and Auto Configuration
- Customer Replaceable Hard Disk Drives – 2 SATA Storage Bays (Up to 12TB)
- (1) 4TB Western Digital Purple Hard Disk Drive Designed for Surveillance Applications (and 1 Open Drive Bay)
- Up to 5MP Resolution Recording
- H.265, H.264, MPEG4, and MJPEG Compression
- SNAPstream™ (Smart Noise Adaptation and Processing) Technology Support
- Power Status Utility
- Instant Playback
AV Costar's AV NVR is a stand-alone network video recorder with a built in 8- or 16- channel PoE switch. The AV NVR features a custom designed user interface with user-friendly features such as instant playback, power status monitoring, mobile apps for remote viewing and playback, and plug-and-play support for all Arecont Vision cameras. When coupled with Arecont Vision’s industry leading camera technology, the AV NVR provides a cost-effective and easy-to-use solution for small to medium sized installations.
1.2 Megapixel (MP) H.264 All-in-One Motorized P-Iris Lens True Day/Night Indoor IP Camera with SNAPstream™ (Smart Noise Adaptation and Processing), STELLAR™ (Spatio Temporal Low Light Architecture), and Adjustable IR
- 1.2MP Resolution
- 2.8–8.5mm P-iris Lens
- Remote Focus/Zoom
- STELLAR™ Low Light Technology
- True Day/Night
- Adjustable IR 15m (50ft)
- SD Card Slot
- Indoor Rated
- Power Over Ethernet
The MegaBall G2 megapixel camera series fuses optimum performance with outstanding aesthetics. These stylish indoor cameras feature a choice of 1.2-, 1080p-, 3-, or 5-megapixel (MP) resolution options.
Challenging Lighting Conditions
Regardless of time-of-day, this camera is ideal for applications with challenging lighting conditions. The series combines a day/night mechanical IR cut filter with an integrated P-iris lens for precise, optimal image quality. For applications with poor lighting conditions optional, a wide dynamic range is available on some 1080p and 3MP models. For challenging low-light color images without IR, the 1.2MP STELLAR™, “Spatio Temporal Low Light Architecture” model offers best-in-class light sensitivity capturing details in near-complete darkness. For additional low light capabilities, Binning Mode is available on 3MP and 5MP camera models.
Adjustable Infrared Illumination
MegaBall G2 IR models are integrated with an Adjustable Infrared Illuminator, providing clear images in extreme, low-light scenes. Infrared camera models offer the ability to manually adjust the IR's level of intensity, providing the flexibility to ensure the scene is illuminated uniformly.
Ease of Installation
The camera's interface allows for an intuitive, fast, and easy configuration; while the Free AV IP Utility tool allows users to quickly configure multiple cameras at one time. The MegaBall G2 is ONVIF Profile S (Open Network Video Interface Forum) compliant, providing interoperability between network video products regardless of manufacturer.