VENDOR: AV Costar
You Save: $1,260.00 (65%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
We Have Only 5 Left in Stock!
8 or 20 Megapixel (MP) H.265/H.264 All-in-One Remote Setup Omni-Directional Remote-Configurable Multi-Sensor True Day/Night Indoor/Outdoor Dome IP Cameras with SNAPstream+™ (Smart Noise Adaptation and Processing), WDR (Wide Dynamic Range), and NightView™
- 8MP Resolution
- No Touch Setup: 4 Individual Camera Gimbals Each with a Varifocal Motorized Lens That Can be Remotely Setup in Any Position Around a 360° Track
- Preset Positions to Create a 360°, 270°, or 180° Field of View, or Save Custom Presets
- SNAPstream+™ Capability to Reduce Bandwidth without Impacting Image Quality
- NightView™ for Strong Low Light Performance
- Forensic Zooming – Zoom Live or After the Event While Recording Full Field-of-View in HD – Replace PTZ Devices
- Privacy Mask, Motion Detection, Bit Rate Control, Multi-Streaming, Multicasting, Forensic Zooming, and Scaling
- On-Screen Display (OSD)
- True Day/Night Functionality with Mechanical IR Cut Filter
- Privacy Mask, Motion Detection, Flexible Cropping, Bit Rate Control, Multi-Streaming, and Multicasting
- Triple Encoder: H.265/H.264/MJPEG
- Network Protocols Include SNMP, IPv6, HTTPS, DHCP, 802.1x, and More
- All-in-One H.265/H.264 Total PoE+ Solution; PoE+ and Auxiliary Power: 12V-48V DC/24V AC
- Outdoor Rated IP66 and IK-10 Impact-Resistant Housing
- Complete Mounting Options
The ConteraIP® Omni LX Remote Setup (RS) is an industry-game-changing omni-directional, remote-configurable, multi-sensor, multi-megapixel camera built to provide outstanding high resolution video coverage for a wide range of applications. The unmatched coverage and capabilities of the ConteraIP Omni LX RS provides organizations of all sizes the flexibility to deploy a surveillance camera system that truly matches their current and future requirements for complete situational awareness.
ConteraIP Omni LX RS is available with a choice of 8- or 20-megapixel (MP) resolutions. The number of cameras required for a project can be dramatically reduced with a single ConteraIP® Omni LX RS, thanks to its four customizable remote sensor gimbals. Installation is fast and easy. Install the hinged mounting plate, connect the PoE+ Power-over-Ethernet) IP cable, and then remotely configure the camera. Select a preset choice for 180°, 270°, or 360° views, or use the intuitive interface to remotely pan, tilt, zoom, and focus each sensor. Two custom presets created by the user can be saved to memory. The camera is integrated with the industry’s leading VMS/NVR platforms.
ConteraIP® Omni LX RS is ideal for applications with normal to challenging lighting conditions. The Omni combines a day/night mechanical IR cut filter for the highest image quality at any time of day. For clear color images in low-light, NightView™ offers strong low-light sensitivity for capturing details in extremely poor-lit scenes. Power can be supplied via a single PoE+ (802.3at) compliant network cable or via an 12–48V DC/24V AC power supply.
ConteraIP Omni LX RS is designed for demanding environments. Certified to rigorous dust and water tests, the camera carries an IP66 rating. The rugged dome housing is IK-10 rated to withstand the equivalent of 55 kg (120 lbs) of force for vandal-prone applications.
AV Costar™ was the first to bring H.264 to the mainstream market and recently developed SNAPstream™ (Smart Noise Adaptation and Processing) technology for reducing bandwidth without impacting image quality. Today we are proud to offer our next generation H.265 with SNAPstream+™ smart codec capable of delivering high quality video while saving over 50% of the data rate to reduce or prevent strain on the network.
The ConteraIP Omni LX RS is ONVIF (Open Network Video Interface Forum) Profile S, G, Q and T compliant, providing interoperability between network video products regardless of manufacturer.