VENDOR: AV Costar
You Save: $678.00 (57%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
We Have Only 4 Left in Stock!
12 Megapixel (MP) H.264 True Day/Night Indoor Box-Style IP Camera with SNAPstream™ (Smart Noise Adaptation and Processing), NightView™, and
WDR (Wide Dynamic Range)
- 12MP Resolution at 20fps†
- 12MP/4K/1080p Tri-Mode with 4K at 30fps and 1080p at 60fps†
- SNAPstream™ Capability to Reduce Bandwidth without Impacting Image Quality
- P-Iris Control for Best Depth of Field and Image Clarity
- WDR: See Clearly in Shaded and Bright Light Conditions Simultaneously
- NightView™ and Binning Mode for Strong Low Light Performance
- True Day/Night Functionality with Mechanical IR Cut Filter
- Privacy Mask, Motion Detection, Flexible Cropping, Bit Rate Control, Multi-Streaming, Multicasting, Forensic Zooming, and Non-Integer Scaling
- Dual Encoder H.264/MJPEG
- Network Protocols Include SNMP, SNTP, HTTPS, 802.1x, IPv4, DHCP, and More
- Many Remote Focus/Zoom Motorized, P-Iris Lenses to Choose From (Sold Separately)
- Small Size for Flexible Mounting Options
- Total PoE Solution (No External Power Required for IR LEDs) with Auxiliary Power: 12–24V DC/24V AC
- Use with Arecont Vision Housings or as a Standalone Camera
The 12-megapixel (MP)/8.3MP/1080p MegaVideo® UltraHD “tri-mode” network camera is the new generation of Arecont Vision’s MegaVideo cameras. This fully compliant implementation of H.264 (MPEG-4, Part 10) provides full 4000 x 3000 megapixel resolution at video frame rates of 20 frames per second (fps)† at 12MP, 30fps† while in 4K (8.3MP), and 60fps† while in 1080p (2.1MP).
The series combines a day/night mechanical IR cut filter with a choice of three ultra high definition P-iris lenses for precise, optimal image quality. MegaVideo UltraHD performs exceptionally well in very low-light thanks to NightView™, making it capable of covering areas where very little light is present.
Features include SNAPstream™ (Smart Noise Adaptation and Processing) to reduce bandwidth without impacting image quality, scaling, binning mode, privacy masking, extended motion detection, flexible cropping, and Power over Ethernet (PoE - IEEE 802.3af). Built with Arecont Vision massively-parallel processing technology, MegaVideo UltraHD offers more than 27-times the resolution of standard resolution IP cameras. It offers the ability to output full real-time frame rates and deliver high-quality megapixel imaging for both indoor and outdoor* applications.
The motorized remote focus/zoom lenses with P-iris control make set-up and maintenance easy. The camera’s power can be supplied via a Power-over-Ethernet compliant network cable connection or with power from a 12–24V DC/24V AC power supply. The camera's interface allows for an intuitive, fast, and easy configuration.
† Maximum with H.264 compression
* Applicable for outdoor use in HSG2 or HSG3 housings