VENDOR: AV Costar
You Save: $600.00 (62%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
We Have Only 0 Left in Stock!
3 Megapixel (MP) H.264 All-in-One Remote Setup True Day/Night Indoor/Outdoor Dome IP Camera with SNAPstream™ (Smart Noise Adaptation and Processing) and WDR (Wide Dynamic Range)
- 3MP Resolution
- Remote Setup – No Touch Setup with a Varifocal Motorized Lens that can be Remotely Setup in Any Position
- Remote Focus/Zoom Capable
- Motorized Pan and Tilt Capable – Pan 359°, Tilt 90°
- SNAPstream™ Capability to Reduce Bandwidth without Impacting Image Quality
- Enhanced WDR up to 100dB at Full Resolution: See Clearly in Shaded and Bright Light Conditions Simultaneously
- True Day/Night Functionality with Mechanical IR Cut Filter
- Binning Mode for Strong Low Light Performance
- CorridorView™ Allows 90° Image Rotation for Better Coverage in Hallways and Corridors
- Privacy Mask, Motion Detection, Flexible Cropping, Bit Rate Control, Multi-Streaming, Multicasting, Forensic Zooming, and Non-Integer Scaling
- Dual Encoder H.264/MJPEG
- SDHC Card Slot for Onboard Storage
- Network Protocols Include 802.1x, DHCP, and More
- Total PoE Solution, PoE and Auxiliary Power: 12–48V DC/24V AC
- Outdoor Rated IP66 and IK-10 Impact-Resistant Housing
MegaDome® G3 RS third-generation megapixel cameras provide ample resolution to zoom-in for details in live or recorded video. With an IR corrected motorized lens and gimbal, MegaDome G3 RS is easy to install and manage with a “no-touch” remote setup. Install the magnetic mounting plate, connect the PoE (Power-over-Ethernet) IP cable, magnetically snap in place and fasten the camera to the mounting plate, and then remotely configure the camera. Use the intuitive interface to remotely pan, tilt, zoom, and focus the sensor.
These indoor/outdoor all-in-one solutions integrate a 1080p, 3 or 5-megapixel (MP) sensor with fast frame rates and SNAPstream™ (Smart Noise Adaptation and Processing) technology to reduce bandwidth without impacting image quality. The True Day/Night mechanical IR cut filter provides the highest image quality at any time of day. Select 3MP models of MegaDome G3 RS to include wide dynamic range (WDR), delivering up to 100dB at full resolution for applications with bright or over-saturated lighting conditions. All models feature CorridorView™ for 90° image rotation, non-integer scaling, and an SDHC memory card slot for internal storage. The installer-friendly housing is IP66 rated for both indoor and outdoor applications and the cast-aluminum housing is IK-10 impact-resistant, capable of withstanding the equivalent of 55 kg (120 lbs) of force.
The camera is integrated with the industry’s leading VMS/NVR platforms. Using the camera interface or the AV IP Utility, security updates and both new or enhanced features can be applied to the cyber-hardened MegaDome G3 RS’s Massively Parallel Image Processing (MPIP) architecture. This in house developed architecture runs on the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) integrated circuit that is at the core of every Arecont Vision camera. The MegaDome G3 RS is ONVIF (Open Network Video Interface Forum) Series S compliant, providing interoperability between network video products regardless of manufacturer.