VENDOR: AV Costar
You Save: $610.00 (76%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
We Have Only 455 Left in Stock!
5 Megapixel (MP) H.265/H.264 All-in-One Motorized P-Iris Lens True Day/Night Indoor/Outdoor Bullet-Style IP Camera with SNAPstream+™ (Smart Noise Adaptation and Processing), Enhanced WDR™ (Wide Dynamic Range), NightView™, Smart IR, and Video Analytics
- On-Camera Video Analytics
- CorridorView™ Allows 90° Image Rotation for Better Coverage in Hallways and Corridors
- Easily Adjustable 3-Axis Gimbal
- Outdoor Rated IP66 and IK-10 Impact-Resistant Housing
- SDXC Card Slot for Onboard Storage
- Audio Out
- Smart IR Illumination with Variable Illumination Ensures that IR Light is Evenly Disbursed up to 66ft (20m) for Scenes with Low or No Ambient Light
- All-in-One H.265/H.264 Total PoE Solution (No External Power Required for Heater and IR LEDs), PoE and Auxiliary Power: 12–48V DC/24V AC
- Enhanced WDR up to 120dB at Full Resolution: See Clearly in Shaded and Bright Light Conditions Simultaneously
- Network Protocols Include SNMP, IPv6, HTTPS, DHCP, 802.1x, and More
- Triple Encoder: H.265/H.264/MJPEG
- Defog Technology
- On-Screen Display (OSD)
- Privacy Mask, Motion Detection, Bit Rate Control, Multi-Streaming, Multicasting, Forensic Zooming, and Scaling
- 5-Megapixel Resolution
- True Day/Night Functionality with Mechanical IR Cut Filter
- NightView™ for Strong Low Light Performance
- SNAPstream+™ Capability to Reduce Bandwidth without Impacting Image Quality
- Remote Focus/Zoom Motorized P-Iris Lens
The ConteraIP® Bullet EX outdoor-ready megapixel camera features 5-megapixel (MP) resolution for optimum performance. The ConteraIP Bullet EX combines a day/night mechanical IR cut filter with an integrated motorized 2.7–12mm varifocal remote focus and zoom precision iris (P-iris) lens. The ConteraIP Bullet EX is ONVIF (Open Network Video Interface Forum) Profile S, G, and T compliant, providing interoperability between network video products regardless of manufacturer.
The inclusion of on camera video analytics gives the ConteraIP Bullet EX the ability to increase situational awareness and gather data for business intelligence. Alarm conditions can be setup to alert security for observed behaviors. Several of the analytic behaviors can also be used for business intelligence data gathering, such as the loitering behavior for tracking dwell time in retail environments.
Regardless of the time of day, the ConteraIP Bullet EX is prepared for any lighting condition. Enhanced WDR™ (wide dynamic range) at 120dB provides the best visual balance to shaded and bright light conditions, NightView™ offers strong low-light sensitivity for capturing details in extremely poor-lit scenes, and built-in Smart IR LED illumination automatically adjusts output in response to the distance of an object in view to prevent over-exposure when the object is very close to the camera. AV Costar™ was the first to bring H.264 to the mainstream market and recently developed SNAPstream™ (Smart Noise Adaptation and Processing) technology for reducing bandwidth without impacting image quality. Today we are proud to offer our next generation H.265 with SNAPstream+™ smart codec capable of delivering high quality video while saving over 50% of the data rate to reduce or prevent strain on the network.
The microSD card slot supports up to 256GB of storage capacity for convenient onboard storage. The camera’s power can be supplied via a Power-overEthernet (PoE - IEEE 802.3af) compliant network cable connection. The ConteraIP Bullet EX is IP66 rated for both indoor and outdoor applications. All models feature an impact resistant cast-aluminum housing capable of withstanding the equivalent of 55 kg (120 lbs) of force.